Authentication of Contract, Proxy, Commission of Authority and Declaration in China
The following points must be paid attention to in the embassy authentication of contract, proxy, commission of authority, and declaration and other documents:
1. When this kind of document is certified in the embassy, it is needed to discuss with the customer. If the customer does not have requirements for such document, document can be made a notarial certificate or certificate before the embassy authentication.
2. For this kind of document, if the customer has requirements for the certification of the contents of the document, you need to make it a notarial certificate because for the certificate made by CCPIT, it only authenticates the seal on the document, and the content is not certified.
3. Some embassies require notarization of contract, proxy, commission of authority, and declaration and other documents. You can only make such documents the form of a notarial certificate.
4. When notarization is carried out, documents issued by the notarial office with foreign-related qualification are required to carry out the authentication of embassy.
5. The certificate issued by CCPIT is required to complete a certificate. Only in this way can the embassy admit that the documents are valid.
If you need our service, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: The professional human Chinese and English translation services are provided by HYW Translation Co.