Visa Application Center for France In China
How to apply for France visa, materials required for France visa
1. Two recent photos
3.5 cm x 4.5 cm white color recent photo (in recent 6 months).
2. Original application of short-term Schengen visa
3. Copies of orders of air ticket of setting out from China and returning to China
4. Original certificate of work unit
Certificate letter issued by the employer (English file, or the file attached English translation) needs to use company’s official letterhead and to be stamped with the official seal and signature, and clearly states the date and following information: office address, telephone and fax numbers; the name and post of company personnel who signs his name on the certificate letter; applicant's name, post, income and length of employment; purpose of visit; certificate of company retaining the post for the applicant; party bearing the cost and furlough certificate.
Translation document of work unit certificate
(If the original is Chinese, it is required to provide a French or English translation).
5. Copies of business license / institution code / legal person certificate (or materials with similar function) of government-affiliated institutions (with the company's official seal).
6. Bank statements of work unit in the past three months to six months (except credit cards); the original
7. Original invitation letter
Need to use company’s official letterhead and to be stamped with the official seal and signature, and clearly state following information: detailed address of office address and linkman; the name and post of company personnel who signs his name on the certificate letter; purpose of visit and duration; detailed agenda; the units or individuals who pay the travel and living expenses.
8. Bills details of bank current passbook or current card (except credit card) in the past three months to six months
If the applicant is under 18 years old or unemployed, bills of a current account of parents or spouse can also be provided.
9. Copy of hotel order
Hotel orders should cover the entire residence time in the Schengen area or French overseas provinces / overseas territory
10. Original medical insurance
11. Original passport
If necessary, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org