Notarization of No Criminal Record refers to the activity in which a notarization office proves the fact that the applicant has not received any criminal punishment during his/her residence in the People's Republic of China according to the laws.
1. The valid identity of the applicant.
2. The household register of the applicant, or the original copy of his/her personal page (s) of Register Card for Permanent Resident and a photocopy of the first page in the institutional register attached with the employer’s official seal in the case of an applicant lives in an institutional household.
3. In case, the applicant needs to entrust other (s) to proceed with the notarization for him/her, the applicant shall provide the ID card of the entrusted, a hand-written power of attorney (indicating the reasons to entrust to whom it is entrusted for what type (s) of notarization, with the signature of the applicant, either the original copy or a faxed copy will be accepted).
4. Evidentiary letter of No Criminal Record. ①For an applicant with a registered residence in Beijing, it will be issued by the local police station of your registered residence or the unit where your personnel archives are stored. ②For an applicant is not a registered residence in Beijing, it will be issued respectively by the local police station of your registered residence and the HR department of the applicant's working unit in Beijing. Meanwhile, the applicant shall also provide a valid temporary residence permit proving his / her residence period in Beijing exceeding a year or a work residence permit of Beijing. ③For the applicant from Hong Kong, Macau or Taiwan regions, it will be issued by the entry and exit administration of the public security bureau of Beijing or local police station of the place of residence and at the same time, a residence permit of Beijing during the certification period shall also be provided. ④For the foreign applicant, it will be issued by the entry and exit administration of the public security bureau of Beijing or local police station of the place of residence, and a residence permit of Beijing during the certification period shall be also provided.
5. For a notarization to be used in Columbia, n+1 recent 2-inch colored identification photos (no specific background requirement) of the applicant (the letter n represents the number of copies of notarization you need).
6. If the evidentiary materials you provided cannot accurately prove the notarizing issues with vague and imcompletion, please submit supplement evidentiary materials required by the notary staff.
Special reminder: Some countries not only require a notarization of No Criminal Record, but also require the person concerned to provide an original copy of the certificate of No Criminal Record. Under this circumstance, the police station should issue two original copies, and the notarization office shall reserve one original copy.
NOTE: The professional human Chinese and English translation services are provided by HYW Translation Co.